Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why did I decide to blog?

I had a conversation with my daughter recently who has a blog site and told her how much I enjoyed reading her blog. She asked me why I enjoyed reading it and I said, "because it allows me to learn more about your heart, your desires, your passions, and besides you're a really talented and creative writer." And then she replied, "dad you ought to have a blog too! It doesn't really matter if anyone reads it, but it gives you an outlet for expressing your thoughts and your passions." I mused for a moment, thought about her words for several days and decided she's right. So I hope my blog will enable me to let my creative juices flow and share topics or should I say the Person that has the most important message for humanity. I believe that if I am faithful with a little (His message) then He will make me faithful with a lot (more of His message). Besides, The Message for All Peoples is the most important message anyone can know and that in itself is reason enough to blog so that perhaps more people may read and know His Message. That is ... the Message of the Kingdom of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment